The Swami Dayananda Saraswati Vidyalaya offers quality education through a platform where learning is experiential, sequential and a lifelong habit.
Just as learning is child’s play at swami Dayananda Saraswati Vidyalaya, the admission procedure too is simple and parent friendly.
ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY BY AGE
|Class 1||6+ years|
|Class 2||7+ years|
|Class 3||8+ years|
|Class 4||9+ years|
|Class 5||10+ years|
Parents may pick up a copy of the Admission Form from the School Admissions Office. Alternatively, the form may be downloaded online (CLICK HERE).
Parents are to fill in the required details on the hard / printed copy of the form and carry it with them to the Admissions Office for registration.
Parents are requested to visit the school Admission Office for registration. The following documents are to be submitted for registration:
- Fully filled Admission Form (hard / printed copy)
- One copy of latest passport size colour photograph of the child
- Self-attested photocopy of Birth Certificate AND original Birth Certificate for verification (the original will be returned immediately after verification)
- Photocopy of School Leaving Certificate (if applicable) AND original School Leaving Certificate for verification (the original will be returned immediately after verification)
During registration, kindly intimate the school in case your child requires some special assistance due to any health reasons.
Parents / guardians are invited to visit the school campus to understand the culture and ethos of the Institution. A meeting can be scheduled with the Principal, so parents can have an interaction with the Head of the school, ask questions and clarify any queries that may have.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Evidence of having graduated from the previous class.*
- 4 photographs of the student
- 2 photographs of parents / guardians
- Original Birth Certificate*
- Original School Leaving Certificate*
- Proof of residence*
- Photocopies of all achievement certificates in the field of Academics, Sports, Extra Curricular activities.*
- The Admission Documentation booklet, which is completed and duly signed by parents / guardians.
(*Original certificates may be produced at the time of admission for verification.)
The school reserves the right to grant or deny admissions. In all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
Once all the required documents are submitted, the parents / guardians will receive an Admission Confirmation Letter through courier or E-mail. The letter will include information about further formalities to be completed, as well as about the uniform and textbook issuance.
The ward will be allotted the Class Section on the day of admission. The timetable will be handed over to the ward by the Class Teacher.
If the joining date of a ward is different from the school’s reopening day, the parents / guardians must inform the school of the same. This is mandatory because the staff need to make preparations accordingly and teachers are to be prepared to assist the child with the syllabi that has been covered in the class till date.
Once the Admission Offer Letter is received, parents / guardians may pay the applicable fees to confirm the ward’s admission.
(Scholarships will be provided to the eligible students by the state governments according to their eligibility.)
There will be a parent orientation program before the beginning of the new academic session. This program will acquaint the parents with the Vision, Mission and Ethos of the school.
FOR FURTHER QUERIES
please contact us at +91 83053 00516 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your form submission / query at the earliest.